Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Kid on the Blog

For those of you who remember, I tried this whole blogging deal when I first found out I was pregnant. I failed miserably. I barely had my page set up, and I posted one blog and I think it even said "I'm not finished.. I'll write more later.." Now, post-baby, I'm suddenly feeling ambitious again and ready to give the world of blogging one more chance.

Besides my baby and my job I don't have a life, so be prepared to read about both quite often. Back in September I started working for a bail bonds office, and life has been pretty interesting ever since. I have been exposed to some pretty cool people in Columbus, and since then I have had extraordinary stories to tell. My first week of  working for them, a drunk man came in to bail someone out and was trying to convince me I was his granddaughter. He proceeded to tell me about my life according to him, and my boss had to take him to an interview area and tell him I'm not related to him. Then, just a couple weeks ago I was officially initiated into the business when a man called the office and told me I cost him $6,000 and now he's going to hunt me down and kill me. Ever since then I have started carrying my tazer with me everywhere. So, needless to say, there's never a dull day at work and I need to tell my stories to someone because poor Kyle gets an earful.

My other time-consumer is my 4 month old. Fortunately the Lord blessed us with an easy-to-please baby, but she sure demands everyone's undivided attention. She has already learned the fake cough and starts hacking up a lung if you aren't staring at her.

                                                       "Hey, hey mom.. Lemme blog with ya!"

So here's to round two! If I make it to my second blog I'll be proud of myself. That's serious committment to me right there.

By the way, I'm now accepting all information on Black Friday leaks! Only 15 days left until I get to spend entirely too much money and force Kyle into a panic attack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment